Retirement Financial Planning is an important task to do, as retirement in one’s life brings exciting, and sometimes tricky, transitions. Not only for your lifestyle, but your finances as well. Moving from accumulating savings during your working years to using that wealth to generate income or leave a legacy brings a new set of opportunities – and risks – to plan for.
Why Retirement financial planning is necessary?
There are two components to retirement income planning: Personal Planning and Financial Planning. Personal planning is important because it is the determining factor of your satisfaction with your retirement lifestyle. Financial planning is crucial because it identifies your sources of income and expenses and establishes your retirement budget, based on your personal plan.
How to find the do Retirement Financial Planning?
Your retirement will be more enjoyable if your income is structured to fit your lifestyle choices and if you have developed a retirement plan to protect the assets you have worked hard to acquire.
Follow these steps to retirement income planning:
- Sign up with Wealthfund Services.
- Go to GOALS tab on right-top on the user dashboard.
- Click and choose Retirement Planning
- Fill the years of retirement and pick the type of lifestyle you wish to have after retirement (Simple, Comfortable or Lavish)
- You can also customize a retirement plan.
- Now put expected returns (ex. 12% returns)
- Choose the type of investment (One time or Monthly) and click continue
- Select from the basket of portfolios and buy.
Want to know more about Retirement Financial Planning or discover more goal based investment plans to invest in? Visit www.wealthfund.in and sign up.